Thursday, March 10, 2011

Green Leaves

My thumb is turning green as we speak. While I have not been known to have a particular talent at keeping plants alive, I feel like this time it must be different. I got Peter a starter kit for his birthday... and look!


 I'm so proud of our little babies!


Don't they look so hopeful?



I can almost taste those fresh tomatoes, right of the vine, warm from the sun. Maybe I'll throw them in a spinach salad?


Another plant that's making me happy: Our condo complex has purple rose bushes growing in front of the gate! Yes, that's right. Purple roses. Anyone who knows me knows I had to snip a couple buds.

Thank You, Lord, for blessing me with hopeful sprouts and purple roses.


"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD And whose trust is the LORD. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, That extends its roots by a stream And will not fear when the heat comes; But its leaves will be green, And it will not be anxious in a year of drought Nor cease to yield fruit
Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment