Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gettin My Swagger On

Ok, SwagBucks.com is one of the coolest things I've stumbled upon. At first I was skeptical because so many of those "earn while you browse" sites are bogus, but this one is real and it works!

I just made little changes to my surfing routine. I search for my regular sites through SwagBucks and do a little SwagBucks routine every morning and that's added up to $65 in Amazon gift cards since I started at the first of the year.

That little money has been so great for me. On our set budget I have "free money" I can spend on what I want. Kindle books, paper books, gifts, music, baby stuff. Right now I'm saving my gift cards for Summer Book Club books and gDiapers.

Here's the link if you're interested. I know this sounds like an promotion and if you use me as a referral I do get rewarded, but it really is just a cool thing I found and wanted to share with my friends. Good luck!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Hannah2016
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment