Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mommy Magic

I'm going to be changing the name of my blog in honor of a big new change in our lives: we bought a condo! I'm so thrilled with it. God really amazed us by moving some big mountains. I'll be posting some pictures of the process from pretty but empty rooms to beautiful and homey rooms.

Meanwhile, we're kinda camping. We have the necessities but we still have to be "creative" at times leaving me feel not quite as comfortable as I'd like. AND Abby's world has also been so topsy turvy for almost four weeks that she's going through some separation anxiety and she's getting a cold on top of that. Needless to say, those things are making it slightly more difficult for Mommy to get anything done.

That's when I use some Mommy Magic:

 A little time with NickJr and...
A second cup of coffee with Belgian White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Creamer.

It might not change the circumstances, cure the cold, or get a couch in the living room, but it can take me from "How in the world am I going to get anything done today?" to "Ok, I think I can do this."



Let's take on the world, Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment