Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kids Club

This past Friday at the park I took my new camera out for a whirl. I got some great pictures.







These kids are pretty great examples for how to be dear friends. One of my little buddies, Cade, has to exercise one of his eyes by wearing a patch a couple hours a day. He is a trooper and complains about this very little. Of course, it helps that all his patches are super cool. Space rockets make anything cooler. Wearing a patch can put a damper on his playtime though. It's not easy to run around and navigate the playground. Fortunately, Cade has some good friends. We watched as Archer held Cade's hand and walked with him around the park, talking about whatever 4 year old boys talk about, probably space rockets.

I look forward to Friday every week. It's not just about getting out Abby of the house and getting some fresh air sun, but more importantly, I get to spend time with my friends. I know from experience that if I ever need a hand to hold, someone to walk with me around the playground and talk about space rockets, I can depend on these girls.

SCC Kids Club

No comments:

Post a Comment